Skip to main content

Randomness After Midnight

Taking the lyrics for the song, “If You Only Knew” by Shinedown:

It’s 4.03 and I can’t sleep,
Without you next to me,
I toss and turn like the sea
If I drown tonight,
Bring me back to life,
Breath your breathe in me,
The only thing that I still believe in is you,
If you only knew.

So, I took some time to organize my photo album and I came across my quotation album. It’s basically an album where I combine quotes with the photos I take. Among the photos, there are some which contain the words of my heart. Soon, I stumbled upon this.

Quote to Melissa

A smile creased across my face and a tear rolled down my cheek. I can’t believe it took me 3 years to realize what I actually wanted in life. I can’t believe it took me 3 years to tell you what my heart felt. It feels rather awkward that a person who disappeared for 3 years suddenly reappears in your life.

Whatever I was thinking I will never know. To have the nerve to walk up to the girl I love and tell her what my heart felt after walking away many years back. There is no reason you should love me let alone hate me for what I have done. I remember bracing myself for the worst. To be told that I was too late, too useless, too ignorant to have you in my life.

I still remember the shock on my face when you told me that you love me too. Perhaps that’s how life works. For all hardships that occur along the way, there will always be a silver lining which will appear. I guess that silver lining is you. I remembered the first time you told me you had a crush on me. Back then, we were both still high school students.

Today, I am finally 21. You are off to college. But distance will never be an issue. Cause to me, you are right next to me. Really miss you so much and I hope to see you soon. Remember to always pay attention in class and study smart. I will be by your side all the way.

Before I end, here’s a little photo I found on the internet.

23855517

Take good care of yourself. Love you always, my dearest Melibee^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review–Pentahotel Hong Kong (Kowloon)

This is my first time doing this sort of a review so please bear with me and do give me your most honest feedback (should there be any). During my recent trip to Hong Kong, I was staying in a rather unique boutique hotel with a superb concept. An Overview
Pentahotel Hong Kong (Kowloon) is situated in an area known as Diamond Hill in Kowloon, the price for the night is significantly cheaper than the hotels on the main island of Hong Kong. Situated inconspicuously among factory and warehouses, privacy and peace are essential guarantees of this hotel.  The hotel boasts a towering 32-floors in height and a total of 695 guest rooms. Despite the building being 32 floors high, there are 6 elevators ensuring that no one has to wait more than a minute before getting an elevator. Accompanying facilities include a convenience store, recreation room, a cafe, a pizza bar and conference facilities. Further details will be listed at the end of the review.First Impressions
The main entrance of the hote…

Singapore Airline Training and Outing @ Parkroyal Penang

Hello again, dear readers. As you might have already known, I am currently a Senior Marketing Executive for Singapore Airlines Limited. It has been already 7 months since I've joined Singapore Airlines. Anyway, like all major corporations, there will always be either an annual dinner or outing. In the case of Singapore Airlines Limited, for the year 2015, we chose Penang as the spot to have our annual staff outing and dinner.

DAY 1: HEADING THERE

The day started early. By early, I mean waking up at 0530 hours to head to office (pickup point). Before heading there, we dropped by to fetch my colleague Douglas. What was interesting to know was that the roads at that hour were completely empty. It is eerie to know that the roads that I go through daily, fighting off traffic was now nothing more than a desolate scene out of the walking dead. Anyway, enough thoughts. When we got to the office, we had a light breakfast at the mamak downstairs. After "suffing" ourselves, we head…

23rd Birthday @ Thirty8, Grand Hyatt

I may be about 2 months too late but I do want to share about a truly amazing birthday surprise. As my 23rd birthday came to view, I noticed my dear girlfriend was busy on the phone. I never really gave it much thought about what she was doing (perhaps ordering some girls stuff via the telephone?). However, I didn't know she was planning a surprise for my birthday. 

On the day itself, she dressed herself up really splendidly. I on the other hand managed to put on a shirt and a pair of jeans (the male effort of dressing up splendidly). She set the GPS for me and I just followed it all the way until we found ourselves at the entrance of the Grand Hyatt @ Kuala Lumpur. Mouth left ajar, I began to question what did she do (I'm a frugal person so places like the Grand Hyatt would rarely appear on my list). 
Entering the lift, we went up to the 38th floor and that was when I realised that there was such a restaurant called Thirty8. Unbeknownst to the general people like you and me, th…