I’M BACK……AGAIN!!!

I’m back again. This time, I hope it’s permanent. I know it’s been a while since I last updated my blog and to my ardent readers (let me ‘SS’ a bit), I am desperately sorry because I had been tied down with so many things lately (by lately, I mean 4 months). Here’s what I have been tied down with:

1. A Students Worst Fear

2. A Radio Broadcast Station

Vybes 2

3. Youth Empowerment, December 2010

Untitled

Well, I can’t really think of any other errands but I assure you, there are a lot more errands which bogged me down. It’s either that or the examinations. Whatever the cause, at least I didn’t do this:

Seriously, some people actually do that because of stress. Though I am against it, I wouldn’t call anyone who does this as crazy. Instead, I would just call them unclear of clouded in thoughts.

Anyway, it’s great to be back and I’ll be blogging whenever I have the time, rest assured.

Comments

Popular Posts