New Shoes……GREAT!!!

In the transition to college, it is a unanimous decision that I need a new pair of shoes (my old pair ‘died-ed’ already). After much salvaging and scouting, I managed to locate the perfect pair. Seriously, it’s been a while since I’ve actually seen a shoe built to match me. It’s a state of the art Nike+ Air, sized 4E. Which is equivalent to a 11 half British and a 12 American.

This shoes were so big when I saw them, my feet actually had space to breath inside of them. Costs about RM399 which was a real steal considering its size. Best part is I go jogging with it and it tells me how much calories I’ve burnt. Not on it’s own of course (neighbour in next room has and Ipod with the connecting device)

That’s all for now. Take care people and God bless.

DSC00737

The two “ships”. Seriously, they’re one of the largest ever made.

DSC00736

Nike +. AWESOME!!!! All I need now is an Ipod thingamajig.

DSC00735

Just another shot. Take note of the wide broadside.

DSC00738

An art piece entitled : BOX!!!

Comments

Laimay said…
yer.. I'm so jealous of you! LOL.. Nice shoes! LOL

Popular Posts