Boredom Enhanced

This is going to be one of those days. Study break for majority of students taking short semesters. At least 75% of those going on break happen to be my closest buddies. My beloved has went back to her hometown as well as all my brothers and sisters. How fortunate of me to be one of the handful who are taking long semesters. That means when they’re examinations end, mines would have just started. But still, there are its benefits. I get a month long semester break while everyone else gets 2 weeks.

HA! HA! Gives me more time to hang out with my buddies in Ipoh. Hope they all have semester break. Otherwise, my boredom would just drag on for another month. Well, going for breakfast now….I mean, brunch…..I mean lunch (screw breakfast). Tally-ho and

 

JAVOL!!!

 

boredom_motivational_poster_by_thesilverthief

Comments