Back And Gone At The Same Time

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s with great regret that I have not been maintain constant communication with all of you. But I just want you all to know that you are not forgotten. Life in college for me has been really taxing. I’m taking 7 subjects as compared to the standard, 4 subjects per semester.

To those who find the need to hate me or anything, by all means, I welcome you to do so. But by George, if you ever accuse me of forgetting or not caring, please choke on your own vomit. I wish I could relive high school life all over again because in college, you will be deprived of cash, sleep, care and TIME!!! On average, I work at least 19 hours a day leaving me a minimal 5 hours of sleep or sometimes no time to sleep at all.

Believe me, college life is a lot more taxing as compared to high school. So to those who are not yet in college, don’t comment on something you are not sure of. It just shows how idiotic you are. If you are that free, and want a reply, send me an e-mail. I’ll reply it way faster. 

Well, that’s all I have to say. Hope to see you all again one day. Take care, all the best and God bless.

image

JAVOL!!!

Comments

Laimay said…
Don't worry. If you feel like crying next time, come to me, I promise that I'll cry with you! HAHA!! Take care! Enjoy life in your college (:

P/S Never leave unwritten pages in your life. Live it to the fullest extent. Wishing all the best in every thing you do (: I'll keep you in my prayer. LOL
Thomas Liew said…
Heh! Heh! Thanks a lot sister. But there's a wise saying that goes,"If you laugh, the world laughs with you. If you cry, you cry alone."
Somehow or rather, i prefer to endure my own sadness though it can be rather painful than to share the sadness with everyone else. Guess that's just my irritating mindset. XD
Hope you enjoyed NS.
Thanks for all the best wishes.
Good luck to you too in all your future undertakings. May life be eventful for you. I will never forget you.
Take good care of yourself, all the best and God bless.^^
Laimay said…
HAHA!! Okay okay (: Dun cry alone larr.. SO pity.. LOL.. (:
Thomas Liew said…
Heh! Heh! It's best that I don't try to cry at all. XD