All The Best!!!

To all SPM and STPM candidates,


The Long Road Ahead

The time has come,
Through the sound of reverberating drums,
The sands of time run, not concerning an honest pun,
We stand the might, of a blowing storm,
The determinant factor since we were born,
As we stand solemn, with a grid iron smirk,
We falsify all the false dirt,
As trash is hurled from all but here,
We place back what we hold dear,
Before us lies, the fork of Fate,
For everything we've worked for, can fall in late,
A game of roulette I must say,
But the future lies between light and day,
It's time my comrades,
For the leap of might and faith,
For the effort so far, rests on a bar,
The line stretched thin, with a choice to win,
Or destined for failure, that's up to you dear,
It's an Arden Gamble, of victory or defeat,
As we set our heads,
For the LONG ROAD AHEAD!!


All the best my dearest comrades. It's my greatest honour to have been acquainted to you all. Where I've not regretted, a moment with you all. I hope by chance or Fate, to see you all once again in the near future. All the best I say again. Take care and God bless.


The Final Charge. Let's make it count.


JAVOL!!!





Comments

Dean C said…
Interesting pictures.