Silly Me....

Heh! Heh! They say that with proper planning comes great success. Should've taken that a lot more seriously. So the other day, I bought a ticket to The Bamboozle from Raeshma. (shouldn't have bought it at tuition. Now everyone is making a joke out of it.)

Eagerly clutching the ticket, it struck me. Who's going to accompany me? Yeah, laugh all you want but RM70 went right down the tubes. I bought a ticket for a couple but I have no idea who will go with me. I'm not a likable person which means getting a date is as close to achieving world domination. Guess I must have forgotten I was single. XD! How ironic. My friends say I'd be the first to get a date but ended up not getting a date at all. Well, if anything big happens then....BOOYAH!

A blank spot to the right. Sigh! =_="

Comments

Bliss-less said…
LOL.. too bad..
well i guess u better start finding a date or else the money's really going down tube.. :(
Thomas Liew said…
Yeah... Well said my friend....Well said....

Popular Posts