Goodbye MELS

Time is up, and a year has passed. Well, it's been a smashing good time being a committee member of the Michaelian English Language Society. It was indeed an honour serving alongside my comrades. Well, a lot has happened over the past term though it was a roller coaster ride.
Well, a lot of good and bad things happened.

But our pinnacle has got to be the weekly newsletter. It's just so informative and humorous. A big round of applause to the columnists and editors, Hon Kit and Hon Wai. Well, my role as 'paper' boy (the person in charge of newspaper distribution) has come to an end and I'm sure going to miss it. Well, I hope my successor will be capable of handling the job.

Though the trip to Genting was cancelled due to the lack of rooms, as Michaelians, we'll never give up that easily. We'll always find a way through. Congratulations to the new committee of the term 08/09. May your term be an eventful one.

PS: I got a cool retirement present. A nice little Sheaffer ballpoint pen. Well, at least I'm not forgotten. LOL!


Nice looking pen ain't it.


Well, couldn't help field testing it.

Comments

Popular Posts