Farewell Mr. Jackson

On 25th June 2009, at exactly 2.26pm US time zone. Michael Joseph Jackson was pronounced dead. He died of cardiac arrest. At that very moment, the world stood still. The passing of a hero. The 'KING OF POP'. We will forever miss his songs, his life and his legacy. With big hits hits like 'Thriller', ' Beat It' and 'Black or White', it's no wonder why he will always be known as the King of Pop. Though, not a great feature in the public eye I believe he's just misunderstood.

I'd like to pass on my utmost gratitude to the brave people who have tried so hard to resuscitate him but to no avail.

My deepest condolences to his family members and friends who will miss him dearly.

But to all his fans worldwide, I would like you all to take off your hats and let us propose a toast to Michael Jackson, The King of Pop! You will forever be missed.

Michael Joseph Jackson
1959 - 2009

Comments

Popular Posts