Laziness Can Cause Pain.....Seriously

Alright....Today, I decided that it's time to get some intensive workout.(either that or my mum keeps asking me to exercise). I cranked up the treadmill and decided to go running. I got the machine powered up, my favourite song ready and of I went. One important thing......I forgot my shoes. Or more likely, I was lazy to tie my shoelace. So there I was, running on a treadmill without my shoes on. And after running for 15 minutes, my feet was burning like hell. The friction between the belt and my feet generated heat of up to 70 degrees Celsius (talk about big surface area). The pain was so excruciating that I couldn't even walk for a whole 5 minutes. Now, there is a boil on my sole. So, I'll try not to be lazy next time.....cause it seriously hurts. Walking on water is also hard.

Lesson learned, don't run on a treadmill without shoes....you'll regret it.

Comments

-LTS- said…
um..you can't walk on water at all..there's something called swimming..sweat...
Daniel Lim said…
that comment by -LTS-! lol... kept me laughing like that idiot next door for 10.7 seconds! lol... -_-'
Thomas Liew said…
Thanks Captain Obvious I know that.
-LTS- said…
um..*ahem*General Obvious, would you mind explaining what this sentence mean then "Walking on water is also hard."<--not very obvious for you right=.="..
Thomas Liew said…
Bugger you....I meant walking on water in the bathroom.....CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
-LTS- said…
then um..maybe you should have said wet floor..O.o"...
AOCY said…
Hahahaha! You two are just the perfect comedians!
Thomas Liew said…
You stay out of this Aaron....you don't want to be dragged in to this gunfight.

Popular Posts